[thelist] Legality issues re: online community calendar

unruly mongrel unrulymongrel at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 14 12:30:13 CST 2002

Hello all you bright and shiny people. Question for your brilliant minds:

I maintain a calendar of community events for a non-profit client.  Some of
the events we post on our calendar involve nudity, alcohol, things like
that. Fetish shows, 21+ clubs, etc.  Could my client at any point be held
liable for listing these events on its website, if for some reason someone
heard about the event through our website, and something bad happened to
them at the event?  Has anyone encountered a situation like this?

Thank you much.

If this is too much a newbie question, I pay my penance thusly:
<tip>If your goal in purchasing a digital camera is desire for high quality
images that print out at large sizes and optimum resolution, it's best if
you choose a camera that saves your images in .tiff format rather than .jpg
</tip>