[thelist] PostNuke Users - Getting away from look

John.Bedard at trw.com John.Bedard at trw.com
Mon Dec 16 10:34:01 CST 2002

I've been using the AutoTheme engine, but I still haven't made the effort to get away from "the look." But with AutoTheme it should be possible to create a standards-compliant, non-table based layout, putting all the blocks/elements in divs positioned accordingly.

URL (see the AT-Corp theme to break out of the Postnuke shell):
http://spidean.mckenzies.net

John
P.S. Oooh, maybe I should have phrased that as a tip...