[thelist] community/message board tools

Kyle Murphy kyle.murphy at tempschedulingsystem.com
Mon Dec 16 11:13:01 CST 2002

UBB is a great solution for what you're looking for.  The 'lite' version
is extremely easy to install (on both Windows & UNIX platform), so I'm
guessing that if you need their enterprise version, it's just as easy to
setup.

And, I would consider it to be cost effective, too.  Around $199 for
their UBB Classic version which will work with your mail server to send
e-mails when posts are made, etc.

Check them out...
www.infopop.com

Kyle