[thelist] directory structure

Drew Psconi comitque at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 16 12:59:01 CST 2002

Thanks... that's about the same as what I have now.  I came up with a
complicated error page which has the same idea as what you sent.  It
redirects based on the URL but it doesn't work 100% of the time.

I'd like to get two domains splitting higher level directories:
htdocs/site1/default.asp = http://www.site1.com/default.asp
htdocs/site2/default.asp = http://www.site2.com/default.asp

Thanks!