[thelist] [OT] University of Phoenix

Jacques Capesius jacques_capesius at cnt.com
Tue Dec 17 10:31:00 CST 2002

I ran this by my friend who's currently taking classes at the University of
Phoenix. Here's our conversation. Hope it helps you make your decision.

Jacques Capesius: hey, Paul, you're taking classes at the U of Phoenix
online, right?
singleohseven: Yep. I'm in my 5th class now.
singleohseven: What can I tell you about it?
Jacques Capesius: justasec
Jacques Capesius: i was just wondering if you'd recommend it for someone to
take, who's seeking a grad degree
singleohseven: Yes, as long as your not paying for it yourself. It is
expensive.
Jacques Capesius: i hear
Jacques Capesius: is it worth the money if you're paying for it yourself?
singleohseven: It depends on how you learn. I like the online gig because of
the flexibility and that is worth the cost. It is as expensive as just going
somewhere like UST or where ever; but you deal with getting to class on
Saturdays or at night or what not.