[thelist] Win2K FTP server software

Timothy J. Luoma luomat at operamail.com
Tue Dec 17 11:32:01 CST 2002

On Tue, 17 Dec 2002 11:41:35 -0500, Morgan Kelsey <morgan at morgankelsey.com>
wrote:

> Anyone have any suggestions for FTP server software on a Win2k machine
> running IIS? (besides the IIS ftp program)

What are you looking for?  That is, are you wanting something for a high
volume site that needs to be as bulletproof as possible, or something that
is easy to configure and turn on/off when you want to share a file with
someone?  (Why FTP?  I mean I still use it all the time, I'm just
interested why others do when http is so prevalent).

TjL

--
Timothy Luoma <luomat at operamail.com>
30 Days to Becoming an Opera (6) Lover http://tntluoma.com/opera/lover/