[thelist] Getting ASP to process htm files

Chris W. Parker cparker at swatgear.com
Wed Dec 18 16:03:01 CST 2002

actually, what i've read in the past many times is that iis5 (i don't
know what version you are using) incurs almost no performance hit with
pages that are processed by the asp.dll but that do not have any asp in
them. in other words, there should be almost no performance loss if you
do what people have suggested. (again, assuming of course that you are
using iis5.)

chris.