[thelist] Online Classes

gnomes gnomes at starpoint.net
Wed Dec 18 18:51:01 CST 2002

I don't have a clue what you are actually after but have you tried ed2go.com.  I have taken some of their courses and I am happy just to have the structure whereby I can learn.  I buy the book on how to and it sits on the shelf for a year + waiting for when I have time to read it.  I sign up for the same course for $69+ and 6 weeks later, I have the class nailed.  Different schools sign up for different classes from ed2go but in the state of Minnesota, you can find them all somewhere.  The great thing is that each school might charge a different price and you can sign up for the classes in any school you want, all over the country.  I hope this helps.

Alton Chaney