[thelist] godaddy & wild west domains

Peter Loron peterl at standingwave.org
Wed Dec 18 21:22:00 CST 2002

I had a good experience transferring some domains to GoDaddy. Most of
the process was perfect. One of the domains didn't get moved. Unpon
investigation, either the customer lost the transfer agreement email
for one of the domains (likely) or GoDaddy never sent it (unlikely).
Their customer service was helpful and prompt and they quickly issued a
new email. Problem solved.

-Pete