[thelist] [Perl] Blosxom setup problems

j.d. welch so.there at showtunepink.com
Wed Dec 18 22:03:01 CST 2002

i'd check to make sure that the required Perl modules (the lines in the
.cgi that say 'use File::Find;' etc) are installed.  at the shell, type

perl [enter]
use File::Find; [enter]

if you get a nasty message ("Can't locate File/Find.pm in @INC [etc]"),
it's not installed.  if CGI really works, and the script you're using
really should work, this may be the issue. i had this problem myself
the other day, and the 500 error message is totally not helpful...

-jd

    J.D. Welch			|    so.there at showtunepink.com
    graphic designer    	|    http://www.showtunepink.com
    web developer       	|    https://kitschparade.ath.cx