[thelist] CSS dynamic layer position

Frank Gorton fgorton at bixler.com
Thu Dec 19 08:37:00 CST 2002

Not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for but it may help point you in the right direction with some tweaking. http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/staticmenu.htm  Look at the bottom left you will see a menu, as you scroll down the page the menu floats and scrolls with you.  If you try and tweak it, maybe you can get what you are looking for.

Good Luck.
Frank