[thelist] Hosting with Dynamic IP

j.d. welch so.there at showtunepink.com
Thu Dec 19 14:43:00 CST 2002

just a thumbs-up for dyndns.  easy to use, populates almost instantly
(the free subdomain-style service anyway--i expect using a registered
domain would take a bit longer), and they send you reminder emails to
update/confirm the ip at regular intervals.  i actually have a static
ip for the box in question, but it's just easier/cheaper to do it with
them than bother running dns locally.

-jd

    J.D. Welch			|    so.there at showtunepink.com
    graphic designer    	|    http://www.showtunepink.com