[thelist] venting spleen

Boris Mann boris at bmannconsulting.com
Fri Dec 20 11:53:01 CST 2002

I commiserate...

Might I suggest eggnog + rum in your coffee?

<tip type="Christmas Shutdown" author="Boris Mann">
Tell all your clients well in advance that it is company policy to have
a "Christmas shutdown" that lasts 2 and a half weeks, and that time is
not considered "business days" with respect to any timelines in place.
</tip>