[thelist] Eps images into word xp

fstorr fffrancis at fstorr.demon.co.uk
Sat Dec 21 13:59:01 CST 2002

keep in mind that the screen preview of an EPS does not necessarily look
anything like the printed version, so try printing the document to make
sure of what the output really is.

++++++

Ah - thanks for that.  So, that rasises the question as to exactly what
an EPS file is.  I know what it stands for but what exactly is it?!
I've used it as Word doesn't have the greatest graphics handling
ability, and I need to ensure that I get a good looking image for
something I'm doing for my company.  However, I've got no idea exactly
what an EPS file is.

Cheers

Francis