[thelist] Mozilla - Float Right

Martyn Haigh McFly at Phiniusgage.com
Mon Dec 23 15:27:01 CST 2002

Hey everyone,

I'm stuck.  I've made my band webapge and it looks cool in IE (I've
actually just borrowed the style of the site for the moment -
concentrating on getting it all working before I do anything with
colours!).  However, I can't get it working in Mozilla 1.2 / Mac IE5.5 -
probably plus a host of others.

http://www.phiniusgage.com

In Mozilla the three columns aren't being rendered properly - the
absolute positioning of the navigation bars (one on each side) just
don't want to work and setting the bars to float to either side doesn't
want to work either!

I know the page doesn't validate with W3c at the moment (it's something
I'm working on!), but I'm sure a few uppercase <p> tags wouldn't cause
such a problem.

Can anyone think of anyway to fix this problem?

Thank you in advance