[thelist] Netscape 6 Rendering Bug

Paul Peterson maxgruv at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 23 18:00:01 CST 2002

Hello, Listers! I am struggling to solve a problem with part of my page not
appearing in Netscape 6. The XHTML validates, so I believe the error is
triggered by JavaScript. It renders fine in IE and Mozilla/Netscape 7.

The page is at http://www.woggz.com. The problem is that my navigation menu
is not appearing ("leftcontent" DIV at the bottom of code). It appears to be
caused by the "sitemeter" DIV just above, because when I remove that code
the page appears fine (minus the SiteMeter, of course).

Does anyone know of a fix that will allow me to keep the SiteMeter in its
place and have the rest show?

Thanks for listening,
~ Paul