[thelist] CMS tools - site categories

Dan Romanchik dan at danromanchik.com
Thu Dec 26 09:58:00 CST 2002

On Boris's recommendation, I downloaded and installed drupal on a website I
maintain for our amateur radio club - http://www.w8pgw.org.  It was
extremely easy to set up and customize. I spent the bulk of my time moving
data from the previous pages to the drupal database.

I haven't tried the taxonomy features yet, though. It has some other
interesting ideas built into it, too, such as the collaborative book and
site cloud. It's also very easy for users to set up their own blogs.

Dan
Dan Romanchik - Web Developer
dan at danromanchik.com, 734-930-6564