[thelist] Webpage on CDROM

Kevin p+evolt at redbrick.dcu.ie
Thu Dec 26 17:18:01 CST 2002

Hi all,

I'm putting together a portfolio website in HTML,
and I'm curious as to what's the best way to distribute this on Mac & PC.

I was thinking of re-making it in Flash but that irks me a little,
and I'm not too sure of Director HTML embedding capabilities.

If anyone has advice on which of the many options to take I'd be very
grateful.

Thanks,

- Kevin

<tip type="Accessibility" author="Kevin>
Discover the forgotten HTML tags and attributes.
as well as the 'tabindex' & 'accesskey' attributes to make
your forms more accessible.

The tip of the iceberg:
http://www.webweaver.org/dan/css/cssforms.html
</tip>