[thelist] WebEditpro - anyone used this?

Erik evolt-list at ehummel.net
Sat Dec 28 19:07:00 CST 2002

Not too sure, but when I tried to download the demo, I got the following
error:
<error>
WebEdit Pro requires Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or above
Please visit Microsoft to download the latest version of Internet
Explorer
</error>

Might be a decent editor, but if they can't allow downloads to anything
other than IE 5.5+, then I don't need it. (Pathetic, I know, but how I
feel)

Erik