[thelist] Smart + PhpWiki

Aleem aleem.bawany at utoronto.ca
Mon Dec 30 02:46:01 CST 2002

I'm trying to embed PHPWiki with my existing site template done using
Smarty and am curios, are there any existing solutions, hacks, themes
that already exist.

I did a small hack using the default PHPWiki theme
and capturing output (ob_get_content) instead of flushing it and then
stripping everything before and after <body and </body> tags, and then
sticking he $htmlOutput variable I saved inside my template.

That is not an elegant solution it works, even then, I'm not satisfied
with it because the PHPWiki headers what I stripped have some useful
info and I'm sure there's a better way (TikiWiki is too bulky, so I
just need a Smarty + PHPWki solution).

Any ideas? Has anyone done this? (if you're interested in seeing what
I have so far: http://one.com.pk/wiki - the presentation needs a
little bit of work).

aleem

[ http://members.evolt.org/aleem/ ]