[thelist] IIS/Apache: Document Footers

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Mon Dec 30 10:51:00 CST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tab Alleman" <Tab.Alleman at MetroGuide.com>
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2002 11:06 AM

> Don't know about Apache, but in IIS, go to website properties, then
> Documents>Enable Document Footer, and browse to the .inc file (or
> whatever) you want.  Don't know if having SSI turned on/off affects this
> functionality or not.

Thanks Tab, that was my original idea.  After a test, I figured out that the
footer is only attached for unprocessed files (.htm, .html, etc.)  Processed
files (cfm, asp, php) do not get the footer appended.  I am looking for a
way to append the footer regardless of how the page is generated.

Thanks,

-joshua