[thelist] css experts...2 col css..

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 30 13:08:01 CST 2002

Hey all,

I want the body of this page to have a split down the middle 50/50
column, I'd like to use css. I also want it to have a footer and have
both cols stretch to the same height like thus:

+-----------+------------+
| l side    | r side     |
+------------------------+
| footer                 |
+------------------------+

I know I can float the right side DIV, but how can I get it so that
the shorter floated div (probably the right one) stretches to the
same height as the left to meet at the footer? Is this doable? I
don't want the left side bleeding under the right side if they have
unequal content.

Tom

=====
var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();