[thelist] Rapid PHP development

davidu at everydns.net davidu at everydns.net
Thu Jan 2 13:01:01 CST 2003

Mort,

If you're looking for a DB class than you don't need a full on framework.

I'd recommend you write the class yourself so it fits your needs exactly.
A little work upfront will save a lot of time down the road.

It's always nice (in my case) to be able to do:
for ($foo->getAllRecords() as $record) {
   // blah
}

or whatever is more appropriate for your application.  In terms of finding
a nice DB class to start with though, there is a very simple yet VERY
functional class called EzSQL and it can be found at:
http://php.justinvincent.com/

-davidu

<quote who="mort">