when is some too much? WAS RE: [thelist] Link Types

Chris W. Parker cparker at swatgear.com
Thu Jan 2 15:16:01 CST 2003

yes good point.

in that case though you can still not tell whether or not the user can
DO the things you describe or that they WANT to know about the things
you describe in your page.

so how many different types of people do you go out of your way to
serve?

> > Oh; if you ever figure out how to make *any* web page wheelchair
> > accessible, lemme know ;)
>
> Easy.  Use your hands to operate the mouse, and your eyes to see
> the result.  ;-)

ok my example is not that great, but i think the idea still counts.

thanks ed.
chris.