[thelist] Genealogy database schema

Lonnie.Kraemer lwkraemer at directvinternet.com
Thu Jan 2 16:05:00 CST 2003

For about 1 1/2 years I've been gathering genealogical information for
my family (families). Currently I have it all hard-coded with deeply
nested <OL> lists. I'd like to database this information, but have not
been able to figure out a relational schema to do so.

I'd appreciate any pointers as to how I might structure this in an
Access database and the queries needed to present it similarly to what I
have. The data is constantly being expanded in all directions.

TIA,
Lonnie