Outlook QuoteFixRE: [thelist] turkey with all the trimmings

Aleem Bawany aleem.bawany at utoronto.ca
Fri Jan 3 17:24:01 CST 2003

> try reformatting the replies like i've done for 2+ years now.

I always thought you had some neat plugin or *nix based email client
which you customized since I had never seen similiar quoting
elsewhere (and only *nix could allow such flexibility).

So how do you do it? do you have some kind of macro to paste
the ><><><><><>.. seperators or some other streamlining trick
or is it just painful labor. I'm really curios!

aleem

[ http://members.evolt.org/aleem/ ]