[thelist] Win XP read only dir

Burhan Khalid burhankhalid at members.evolt.org
Sat Jan 4 16:37:01 CST 2003

>Basically the folders have a read only permission and when a folder is burnt
>onto a CD the CD becomes read only and the files cannot be modified from the CD.
>I think this is what was being asked!  Does this make any sense to anyone and if
>so is there a solution?

Yes -- a few :

	(*) Unhide them before you burn them
	(*) View --> Folder Options (check the button for view all files), and you will be able to browse the files on the CD.

Note : I still haven't figured out how to get Linux to read the files off of the CD (I have a similar problem).

--
Burhan Khalid
Email : burhankhalid[at]members.evolt.org