[thelist] How do I get around this?

evolt at headhouse.dk evolt at headhouse.dk
Sun Jan 5 10:33:01 CST 2003

Chris ... thank you for your input

The complainer is using Mac OS 8.6 and Netscape ... I am not sure
what version of Netscape ... I can ask ... but she said (direct
quote): "... and believe me, when I get xxx sites, the windows pop up
like fleas on a dead dog."

So far I have oly had one complaint ... and another semi-complaint
from someone who had automatic pop-up killing through Earthlink ...
when he turned the filtering off, it works fine.

Your question ... "how many people are complaining versus the amount of
traffic you are getting to the site" suggests to me, that you think I
should just forget about it? I probably should ... it is just
annoying ... I'm sure you know what I mean.

Would there be another way to accomplish what I want, which does not
ID the new window as a pop-up?

:o)

Peter