[thelist] PHP blogger

Aleem Bawany aleem.bawany at utoronto.ca
Mon Jan 6 02:23:01 CST 2003

Well I am sticking with cafelog's B2 ( http://cafelog.com/ )
It was real easy to setup and get up and running. The base
install was a breeze and as I get more into blogging I think
I will start turning on other features. The integration went
smoothly into my template (has great documentation for
template vars and the orignal template was quite easy to
modify). Have a look here:
http://members.evolt.org/aleem/blog/

It's compatible with the other blogs out there and has a
lot of addons too. Besides it's hosted on sourceforge, so
it'll only get better.

Pmachine looked promising and I tried twice to sign into their
site, but their mailer won't send me an activation code :/

thanks for all the links and suggestions,
aleem

[ http://members.evolt.org/aleem/ ]