[thelist] disappearing net connection icon

dn at dittodesign.co.uk dn at dittodesign.co.uk
Mon Jan 6 14:04:01 CST 2003

Hi all, not posted here for a while, but after an hour
trawling the web for a solution I'm getting no closer.

I have a client on a modem connection whose internet
connection icon on the task bar disappears after a while.

Attempting to reconnect shows the little box of bytes sent
received etc but its only showing tiny figure changes and
attempting to connect to a site times out.

I've already tried a different isp but the same thing happens
after a while.

Any ideas gratefully received.

tia,

Darren Yates