[thelist] dhtml menu works on LCD, not on CRT

noah noah at tookish.net
Mon Jan 6 23:43:01 CST 2003

This site isn't live yet so I can't really show what's happening, but I was
wondering if anyone might have some insight.

I have a simple dhtml menu which I have adapted from several sources
(hiermenus type, but much simpler, for 5+ browsers only). In IE6 (WinXP) it
works great. In Mozilla 1.2.1 it works perfectly on my LCD, but not on my
CRT -- these are dual displays on the same computer. On the CRT the
mouseovers are flaky, with the hidden divs flashing on and off,
disappearing after a second even though the cursor has not been removed, etc.

I can position the browser across the two monitors so that I can access the
same menu item on both screens -- on the LCD side it works, on the CRT side
it doesn't.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Noah