[thelist] Blog based KM tool

Barry Sweeney barry at springcottage.ndirect.co.uk
Tue Jan 7 09:25:00 CST 2003

Dan,

> What's the URL for your motor club site?

There are 3 sites at the moment, but the FAQ one that I mentioned which is
currently very much "under construction" is at 7faq.com

I like Openwiki's simplicity of use but still trying to get to grips with
the way that it works.   For example I'd like to be able to assign an
specifiable alignment to an image so that contributors can vary things a
little, and I'd like to upload images to a central area so that they can be
used on more than the page that they are uploaded to, but hey, it's early
days yet.

Barry