[thelist] Grabbing output from js to a file

Burhan Khalid burhankhalid at members.evolt.org
Tue Jan 7 22:46:01 CST 2003

>I have a webpage with a series of forms, all javascript and created on
>the fly. At the end of this test, I aggregate all the user input and
>display it on the screen, but would now like to grab it and store it in
>a file (as a comma seperated list (CSV)).

[..]

Aleem :

	You could write a small C/C++ application that would grab the HTML file and then parse the information to create a CSV file.  If it wasn't the problem of running it off a floppy disk, there would be more options.

	Of course, if you can squeeze Apache on that disk -- then you could do all sorts of neat stuff.

--
Burhan Khalid
Email : burhankhalid[at]members.evolt.org