[thelist] IIS Not serving revised pages

Boris Mann boris at bmannconsulting.com
Wed Jan 8 08:44:00 CST 2003

By default, IIS caches web pages. This is really annoying for
test/development servers.

Some MS Support links that should prove helpful:

"How to Modify the Cache-Control HTTP Header When You Use IIS"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;247404

"HOW TO: Prevent Web Caching in Windows 2000"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;311006

HTH,

--
Boris Mann