[thelist] IIS, Search Engine Friendly URLs- ISAPI plugin?

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Wed Jan 8 16:20:00 CST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Craig" <cd-ml at aardvark.net.au>
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 9:56 AM

> I use ISAPI_Rewrite 1.1 for this and like it. Installation is a breeze. -
> http://www.isapirewrite.com/
>
> Craig.

Hey guys and gals, rehashing an old topic here...

I just started using this tool lately.  Love it.  But, I was wondering if
anybody has a resource that has regex expressions for major query strings?
I have been banging my head trying to get something that works in every
case.

One example:

/chapter/109/?foo=bar -> /_secret/chapter.cfm?chapter_id=109&foo=bar

I can figure out a simple rule that works in some cases, but not one that is
smart enough to handle the following semi-synonymous urls:

/chapter/109?foo=bar
/chapter/109//?foo=bar
/chapter/109

Any help?