[thelist] Initial site check

Benjer futureweb at macmail.com
Thu Jan 9 06:25:01 CST 2003

> this is really annoying since it makes it difficult to read the
> submenu items. i have to roll off and then roll back on the main item to
> see the submenu item, just to have it covered again with a tooltip.

Darn PC's :), I need to look into removing that auto tooltip.

> 2. the animated graph on the top right of the site is bothersome. not
> only is it an animated graphic, but it also shifts strangely.

As usual the client *really* wants that to animate - regardless of wasted
bandwidth. Well spotted, at least 10 people here have seen the site and not
noticed the jump.

> 3. doesn't validate

Sadly not on the list of requirements in our office, if I get the time I'd
like to try and get it o validate but where is the trade-off between time
(equals cost) and validation?

benjer