[thelist] template check

Donald Noble donald at drnoble.co.uk
Fri Jan 10 03:51:24 CST 2003

>From: narrator <narrator at idiom.com>
>Subject: [thelist] template check
>

>Evolters,
>I need a quick check on a single template on PC-based browsers.  Mac
>browsers are already covered. Two main concerns are text size (using pts
>at the request of the designer) and rollovers on NN6+. Anything weird
>there?
>
>http://www.edeker.com/fork/
>
>comp for comparison:
>http://www.edeker.com/fork/home.jpg

Looks almost identical on my machine, IE6/Moz1.3a on Win2k, although the
bottom 2 line look smaller in the image, but not on my computer.

a couple of points though - text is a touch small for my likeing, I need it
set to 120% for comfortable reading - and I've got prety much perfect
vision.

I am not sure about your text colours, you have text that is identical to
the links but isn't (copyright, and to a lesser extent the box on the left),
and the top and bottom navigations are different colours.
I would make the nav like the bottom - I think that fits the design better,
and perhaps make the left box marron, and the copyright black.

cheers :Donald

  personal site: http://www.drnoble.co.uk