[thelist] Lightweight Email Client Suggestions

Andrew Maynes andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Fri Jan 10 09:30:01 CST 2003

I've been very tempted over the years to use Pegasus and have heard nothing but
good things about it, in particular its ability to dismiss viruses.  I have just
had a conversation with a friend who has been inundated with Spam and wonder
whether now is the time to take the plunge and install Mercury and Pegasus
together to run on a small network.  I couldn't get Mercury to run on my local
machine but think it was down to the ISP and no IP(fixed)address that prevented
me from being able to run Mercury.

Andrew