[thelist] CF MX dev edition for OS X

John Paul Ashenfelter maillists at transitionpoint.com
Fri Jan 10 09:47:00 CST 2003

While I'm a big fan of SQL Server, I'd suggest there are two solid database
choices for Mac OSX: MySQL and PostgreSQL. Haven't run PostgreSQL on OSX
yet, but shouldn't be too big of a problem to drop MSSQL unless your
applications are specifically designed for MSSQL.

Regards,

John Paul Ashenfelter
CTO/Transitionpoint
ashenfelterj at transitionpoint.com