[thelist] Re: best way to check for valid user/password in PHP

Jackson Yee jyee at vt.edu
Fri Jan 10 11:40:40 CST 2003

"Aleem Bawany" <aleem.bawany at utoronto.ca> wrote in message
news:000501c2b8b4$697710b0$0a00a8c0 at Aleem...
> Goes without saying, always use numbers and if possible
> characters (%#$!) for the most secure password.

Definitely agreed.  One other method that I myself find easier to remember
though:

<tip type="choosing a good password: appendium" author="Jackson Yee">
If you like to memorize songs, song lyrics can make incredibly good
passwords.   They're long, random, and easy to remember... saving yourself
the trouble of trying to remember something like Ae3^2Kf3L6.
</tip>

--
Regards,
Jackson Yee