Fixed but still concerned (was [thelist] Absolute Craziness!!)

Nan Smith nansmith at heritageconcord.org
Fri Jan 10 16:17:03 CST 2003

Is it possible that there are two versions of this form
with similar URLs? Sometimes I have one that I am working
on with the name form2.php and then the one actually being
used, form.php, which I will replace eventually. This
would explain how you did nothing and it finally worked,
and how one is GET and one is POST, as Frank mentioned in
his reply (mentioned below.)
HTH
Nan

I just looked back at your code from the two e-mails you
sent with code attached.  It was the METHOD that you were
using.  You changed it from POST to GET from the first
e-mil you sent out see below, compared to the second
e-mail you sent with more code, where you then had it sent
to GET.

So if you want to use request.questring you need to use
the GET method want to use request.form then POST is what
you need.

Have a great day
Frank