[thelist] Retrieving a Value from a Stored Procedure

Jeremy Weiss jweiss03 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 11 15:50:01 CST 2003

Dawn,

I did what you said and still couldn't get it to work.  Any other ideas?
Anyone?

I've posted the stored proc at http://www.whatsmyhomevalue.com/zipexists.txt
if anyone wants  to take a look at it.

Any help would be appriciated, as I've been staring at this for 3 days now
with no progress.  I'm sure it something simple that I'm overlooking.

Thanks,
Jeremy