[thelist] Flash anim critique

Daniel Fascia danfascia at totalise.co.uk
Sat Jan 11 21:15:01 CST 2003

>If  I may add some things, concerning that flash movie & etc
>* Put the text antialiased, it's edgy now, and doesn't has a flash feel to
>it.

I'm baffled, on my screen it is antialiased but several people complain the
text is blocky?!?!?!

Is that perhaps because their browser is low on memory and therefore
defaults to low quality mode on flash applets??

Is there a settting to make sure text is antialiased in flash?

once again cheers for the input guys

>* In your html structure where are your metatags, still important for some
>searchengines and for validation (since you're using xhtml 1.0 trans as a
>doctype)

There are metatags a plenty already...