[thelist] Minidisc drive

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Mon Jan 13 11:44:01 CST 2003

Hi everyone

I don't know if this is a software-only place, but here's a quickie.

I'm upgrading my PC soon and I thought it would be nice to install a
minidisc player .. I have a minidisc recorder that records from the radio,
and I have my CD writer in my PC, so I thought I could transfer tunes to CD.
Also I have a portable minidisc recorder and I compose my own tunes so that
has obvious uses.

A supplier has just said that no-one manufactures a minidisc drive for a PC.

Does that sound right to everyone? I guess if it's a sound-only medium maybe
it's true.

Cheers