[thelist] Zope/CMF/Plone new Metadata elements

george donnelly list at zettai.net
Mon Jan 13 13:11:01 CST 2003

hi martin,

the portal_metadata tool does not work as one would expect. Here's a thread
about this:

http://www.zopezen.org/Members/nanoguy/News_Item.2003-01-04.3558/view

and here's the patch they discuss:

http://www.gocept.com/opensource/projects/CMF_Metadata

hth

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george at zettai.net