[thelist] zope: a few questions

Chris W. Parker cparker at swatgear.com
Mon Jan 13 14:22:01 CST 2003

george donnelly <mailto:list at zettai.net> wrote:

> ftp and webDAV are two different protocols. yes you can connect via
> ftp to edit your pages. i assume you're running your own zope
> instance? can you show me your start script (this is where you turn
> on ftp, http and webdav services and bind them to a port and ip
> address)?

i would love to but i could not find a file i thought was the startup
script. the only one i found was called start.bat but it didn't seem
like the file you were after. i will include it's contents anyway.

(+ indicates wrap)

"C:\Program Files\intranet\bin\python.exe"
+ "C:\Program Files\intranet\z2.py" -D %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9

chris.