[thelist] Compatibility Resource for Netscape 4.7x

Saila, Craig Craig.Saila at bgminteractive.com
Mon Jan 13 17:48:10 CST 2003

Anthony Baker wrote:
> sites, but any killer items would be wonderful. I would
> ideally like to find some resources that detail what CSS
> attributes Netscape 4.7x accepts (if any!).

For a bug list see Rich In Style's list of 250 NN 4.x ones:
<http://www.realworldstyle.com/>

I also highly recommend for generally NN 4.x (X)HTML/CSS work:

Mark Howells' tips:
<http://www.mark.ac/web/cssnn4.php>

Mark Newhouse's Real World Style:
<http://www.realworldstyle.com/>

I also have a list of CSS-friendly templates (which will shortly be
updated with a few more Alex Robinson posted on css-discuss):
<http://www.saila.com/usage/layouts/nn4-layouts.shtml>

--
Cheers,

Craig Saila