[thelist] [LYNX] install and run on OSX 10.2

Ben Morrison ben.morrison at dogstardesign.co.uk
Tue Jan 14 06:53:01 CST 2003

I¹ve never used the terminal before and am obviously confused.

I¹ve downloaded ³lynx-2.8.4-10.2.pkg² installed it from the OS, opened
terminal and tried to open LYNX. You've probably noticed that I have no
idea!

After Googling, it seems that I may need to download the OSX developer kit,
a program called FINK, FINK Commander and then it should be simple to
install and run LYNX.

Any pointers URLS much appreciated as its a bit of a minefield to me.

Benjer