[thelist] CSS image Background

Andrew Maynes andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Tue Jan 14 16:26:04 CST 2003

this is the url
http://www.systematicservices.co.uk/#.html

its the left hand corner thats in between the two screens, although I want it to
sit tight into the botom left corner I also now want the one that is in between
the two screens (monitors) to remain there so i have just moved the goal posts
for myself :)

Andrew

Subject: RE: [thelist] CSS image Background

Andrew Maynes <mailto:andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk> wrote:

> I'm about to google but thought I would run this one by you guys
> first.  I have an image sitting at the bottom left of the page but
> I'm not getting it to sit perfectly to the bottom left this is what I
> have so far...
>
> background-image: url(images/bottom_left.gif);
> background-repeat: no-repeat;
> background-position: left;
> background-attachment: fixed;
>
> Any ideas?

what do you mean by "not getting it to sit perfectly"? what about it is
not perfect?