[thelist] css layout inconsistencies

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 14 23:38:01 CST 2003

ok, this is a personal project, so there's no real rush here, or even
need for detailed answers, just a push in the right direction...

have a number of pet peeves with the new default style for
http://roselli.org/adrian/... yes, the red one... i made it sunday
night on a whim, and posted it even though i know it has problems
(it's my site, after all, and yes, rudy, i actually did scale the
type in this one)....

- in N6, O6, the selected nav items on the left get pushed into the
content (the one that denotes the document you are currently
viewing)... IE5.5, however, displays as i desire...

- note the image link to evolt.org on
http://roselli.org/adrian/articles/style_switcher.asp... i want that
dang border to go away, and i've tried a *lot* of stuff... no luck...
figure i'm missing something simple...

- let me know if it switches styles on you as you go from page to
page... dunno if it was a caching issue or not when i saw it...

that's it... unless you wanna tell me if you like my little skeletal
mariachi guy bathed in the blood-red background...
--
my latest book project:
  Web Graphics for Non-Designers